101 Addison Road Bed & Breakfast offers boutique accommodation in a private home with an emphasis on friendly and discreet service. With only one guest group staying at any time you will have the ideal base for your Sydney holiday or your ‘home away from home’ whilst visiting relatives and friends.
Perfectly located on Manly’s beautiful eastern hill, on a quiet tree-lined street, 101 Addison Road Bed & Breakfast is 3-10 minutes walk to local beaches, restaurants, Manly Wharf and The Corso. A delightful half hour ferry crossing of the harbour takes you to the heart of the city and its myriad wonders.
- A shuttle service to 101 can be booked for your arrival at the air terminal
- Free wireless internet access available
- Should you be arriving early you might like to book the previous night at a reduced rate, giving you immediate access to your rooms and light refreshment
- Heating is gas/electric, cooling with fans and there is usually a sea breeze in summer
- Laundry, small food market and internet cafes nearby
- Beach towels and umbrellas available
- Ample towels, bathrobes, hairdryer, ironing board
- Maps and general information
- Books galore and games to play
- Yamaha grand piano & a guitar
- Pick-up at Manly for a day trip to the Blue Mountains ... or maybe take public transport and choose the best day for weather & visibility